Your First Visit
Your first dental appointment will be about getting to know each other. We will discuss your goals and what brought you to our practice, learn about your medical history, and talk to you about your treatment options. You will be given clinical evaluation as well.
If you are seeking routine dental services, treatment can sometimes be performed the same day as the consultation. For more complex services, or if you have issues in your medical history that need to be taken into account, we will schedule a second appointment with you for treatment. At that appointment, we’ll thoroughly review our findings and present a detailed dental treatment plan that makes sense to you and fulfills your dental health needs and aesthetic goals.
Helpful information to bring to your first visit:
- X-Rays (if applicable). You can either bring them with you or ask your previous doctor to send them to us before your appointment date.
- List of current prescription medicine you are taking.
- List of any medical conditions that could affect your treatment.
- Filled out patient registration forms. This will save you time at your appointment.
- Insurance information: If you have dental insurance, please bring your card and any necessary completed forms, including referral paperwork (if applicable). This will also save time and allow us to help you process any claims.
PLEASE NOTE: Patients under 18 must be accompanied by a parent or guardian on their first consultation visit.