Home Care Education
In addition to periodic check-up visits to Epic Dental, maintaining proper oral hygiene at home is vital for your child’s well-being. Equally important is helping your child understand the importance of good oral hygiene. Starting with your very first appointment at our office, we want to partner with you to teach, encourage and motivate your child to establish effective home dental care practices. It’s important for children to establish good oral health practices as early as possible. Once learned, kids will likely carry good habits with them into adulthood, leading to a lifetime of healthy smiles!
Together, let’s teach your child:
- Proper brushing and flossing techniques
- Proper nutrition and eating habits for strong, healthy teeth and gums
- The importance of oral health in relation to their overall health
- The importance of taking responsibility for their own oral health—and the benefits of doing so!
- That our supportive and knowledgeable Epic Dental staff is always available if you or your child need us
At Epic Dental, our doctors and staff are specialists, with years of experience providing parents and kids with engaging tools and education for promoting good oral hygiene. We make learning about dental health fun and easy to understand so that, together, we can get your child off to a good start.
We invite you to contact Epic Dental if you have any questions about home care or to schedule an oral health consultation with one of our skilled dentists. We proudly serve Norwood, Walpole, and surrounding areas.