Invisalign has truly revolutionized orthodontics, allowing many adults to achieve the smile that they’ve always desired. With the usage of Invisalign’s clear aligners, adults can maintain their professional image without the worries of being seen with braces; Invisalign offers a virtually invisible treatment process! Invisalign is also removable – you can take out your aligners before eating, brushing, flossing, or doing any other important activities. The aligners are customized for each patient and very comfortable (there’s no metal or wires involved). While many adults would have never considered traditional braces, the benefits of Invisalign are enough to have them change their minds on orthodontic treatment.
Invisalign comes with a whole host of benefits. Some of the advantages of Invisalign include, but aren’t limited to, the following:
- The aligners are clear, allowing you to have a virtually invisible orthodontic treatment. This is a perfect option for those patients who are nervous about being seen wearing traditional braces.
- You can remove the aligners whenever you want just as long as you wear them for about 22 hours a day.
- Because the aligners are removable, you can eat whatever you want and you don’t have to avoid any foods you like. With braces, you can’t eat certain foods for fear of breaking the brackets or wires.
- As an added benefit of the aligners being removable, cleaning your teeth is just as simple as it’s always been. With braces, you have to try to clean around brackets and wires while with Invisalign, you just remove your aligners and brush and floss as usual.
- Invisalign is made out of soft, comfortable plastic that will irritate your mouth and gums much less than wires and brackets.
- Aligners will also function as a type of night guard that will protect your teeth from grinding.
- Each Invisalign treatment comes with complimentary whitening gel, and your final retainers will be the best fitting whitening trays you’ll ever have! Just ask us when you are finished.
If you’d like to schedule a consultation or have any questions about achieving an improved smile with Invisalign, please contact us at our dental office. Epic Dental proudly serves Norwood, Walpole, and surrounding areas.