Invisalign combines advanced computer technology with the 100-year-old science of orthodontics, making it a uniquely effective and convenient treatment option. Every patient’s treatment experience will vary, but the treatment process of Invisalign usually looks like this:
- During your initial evaluation, we’ll discuss your goals for your smile, the benefits of Invisalign, and take scans and photographs (no messy impressions needed!).
- Using the information we gather at your examination, we’ll form a diagnosis of your orthodontic situation.
- Based on this diagnosis, we’ll use Invisalign’s advanced software to create a customized treatment plan, digitally moving the teeth in your bite model into new alignment for a healthy, beautiful smile.
- Once you receive your aligners, you’ll wear each for about 2 weeks for 20-22 hours per day, removing them only to eat, drink, brush and floss.
- With each new set of aligners, your teeth will move closer to their optimal positions – and when you’re finished, you’ll have a beautiful new smile to call your own!
There’s no better investment than a beautiful new smile. If you’re ready for one of your own, Invisalign might be the perfect solution!
To find out if Invisalign is right for you, please contact us at our dental office to set up a consultation. We proudly serve Norwood, Walpole, and surrounding areas.